Donate to Equality PennsylvaniaEquality Pennsylvania is the political voice for LGBT Pennsylvanians — and we’re moving the Keystone State forward.
As the only equality organization based in Harrisburg — we advocate for policy change at the municipal, state, and federal level; we organize grassroots supporters to engage in the political process; we educate the public about the experiences, values, and needs of LGBT people; and we endorse candidates who are committed to being champions for equality.
Your contribution is critical to our work, and every dollar you give will go directly toward our efforts to improve the lives of LGBT Pennsylvanians across the state.
Just use the form on the right to donate now. Equality PA is a 501(c)4 organization. Donations to Equality PA are not tax deductible.
Or consider these other ways to support our work:
- Make a one-time donation to Equality Pennsylvania Educational Fund. Contribute to our efforts to win support from our neighbors in communities statewide. Don’t forget about your tax deduction!
- Join the Second to Last Society. This incredible group of leaders contribute monthly to ensure that our organization is always strong.
- Join RED: Rising Equality Donors. These young professionals give $10 each month and stay connected to us and to one another through regular networking and social events.
- Invite your wedding guests to contribute to Equality Pennsylvania. Support our work to win the freedom to marry by making us a part of your special day. Just get in touch if you’re interested.
- Host an event to benefit us. Invite your friends. Buy some food and drink. Give us the opportunity to share our story. It’s that easy. Contact us if you’d like to host an event.