Our vision for Equality Michigan's policy work for 2013 and 2014.
Scroll down to learn how to help support this vision.
- Foundation building for future passage of marriage equality
- Repeal of anti-marriage equality constitutional amendment in 2016
- Increase public, corporate, and legislative support for marriage equality and LGBT families in Michigan
- Advance second parent adoption in Michigan
- Outreach to Michigan employers
- Review of corporate policies for employee and consumer protections
- Expand base of public employers offering domestic partnership benefits
- Pledges of support to secure equal protections for LGBT people in Michigan
- Commitments by Michigan employers to support LGBT communities
- Pledges of support for local enforcement trainings regarding violence against LGBT people
- Pledges of support to add protections for LGBT people in Michigan Ethnic Intimidation Act
- Voter education regarding equal protection for LGBT people
To make a donation offline or for any donor related inquiries, call 313.537.7000 x105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations can also be mailed directly to: Equality Michigan, 19641 West 7 Mile Road, Detroit, MI 48219-2721
Equality Michigan is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and your contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Our federal identification number is 38-2556668.